小小厨房记. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Miss: My first cooking


This is the first time I step in my kitchen and prepare the lunch and dinner for myself after my confinement. Very nervous because I am super outlier interm of kitchen knowledge. I need sometime to digest the method and ingredient during prepare a dish. With my little imagination, finally I success to prepare some simple lunch and dinner for myself. The taste is not too bad, at least fill my hungry stomach. Thanks to have this oppotunity/free time to enjoy the kitchen fun.

My daughter: "Aunty's cook one is more delicious, mummy's one not nice".
My husband: "no commet".

One afternoon, I received a call from my husband. He said:" How about we take our dinner at mother home, today?" ...Finally, he surenndered ... >"<










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

小小厨房记 Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice