Recipe from book (cakes and cupcakes)
3 large eggs
75g castor sugar...i use 70g
50g plain flour
25 cocoa powder
B Filling...optional...i use very less
75g butter...i use salted butter
125g icing sugar
1. Whisk egg and sugar until thick and creamy.
2. Fold in sift plain flour and sift cocoa power.
3. Pour batter into tin. My oven is small, which i just ue 8 inch square tin.
4. Preheat oven 200 degree C, bake 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
6. Whisk B until creamy. Top the filling on step5.
7. Roll the sponge up using greaseproof paper.
250g dark chocolate
100g sugar....i use 80g
1 tsp vanilla essence
60g plain flour
100g walnuts...i use 80g
100g chocolate chips...i use 50g
100g white chocolate chips...i use 50g
1. Mix A with using waterproof bowl on top of hot water.
2. Let step A cool before add in B and mix well.
3. Fold in C into step2.
3. Pour batter in a 8 inch square mould.
4. Topping with D
5. Preheat oven at 160 degree and bake for
40 minutes. I use 180 degree 35 minutes.
Can keep this recipe. Taste good and texture not too dense.
I have made some cookies and chiffon cake for my daughter school Christmas party. It is a simple and easy recipe, fast and tasty. Wish little gals and little boys enjoy their party and enjoy the foods.
Original recipe from Bettycrocker.com, with minor changes.
***Chocolate chips cookies***
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup castor sugar
1/2 tsp salt
220g butter at room temperature
1 nos egg
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 1/4 cups plain flour
1tsp baking soda
1/2 cup nestum
1/2 cup raisin
1 cup chocolate chips
(1) mix brown sugar, castor sugar, salt and butter until light and fluffy.
(2) add in egg and vanilla essence and mix well.
(3) fold in plain flour, baking soda and nestum, and combine well.
(4) add in raisin and chocolate chips and combine well.
(5) shape the batter (any cookies shape) on baking tray.
(6) preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius, bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
I have no time to take the chiffon cake photo. Will take a photo next time.
A good starting point to learn some other tart.
My mini portugis tart... ya... look like a bit over cook. It take sometime to prepare the base.
Next time wanna try again, with adjust the baking time ... : D
Really enjoy the time in my kitchen and it will be great if someone help me take care my kids.
Palvova is a cake?
I think nope because the main ingredient is egg white and without any flour.
A very simple and few ingredienst need and the finish good look nice.
Just can't eat too much...taste a blit like ice cream cake.