I have made some cookies and chiffon cake for my daughter school Christmas party. It is a simple and easy recipe, fast and tasty. Wish little gals and little boys enjoy their party and enjoy the foods.
Original recipe from Bettycrocker.com, with minor changes.
***Chocolate chips cookies***
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup castor sugar
1/2 tsp salt
220g butter at room temperature
1 nos egg
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 1/4 cups plain flour
1tsp baking soda
1/2 cup nestum
1/2 cup raisin
1 cup chocolate chips
(1) mix brown sugar, castor sugar, salt and butter until light and fluffy.
(2) add in egg and vanilla essence and mix well.
(3) fold in plain flour, baking soda and nestum, and combine well.
(4) add in raisin and chocolate chips and combine well.
(5) shape the batter (any cookies shape) on baking tray.
(6) preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius, bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
I have no time to take the chiffon cake photo. Will take a photo next time.
Quotes of Encouragement
5 days ago